Six Days of Sun and Yoga in Cartagena
- Who: Escape to Shape and yoga instructor Mark White
- What: Daily vinyasa classes, power walks, and body sculpting sessions, plus salsa dancing lessons, Spanish lessons, cooking classes, massage, guided historical walking tours, and excursions to the islands just off the coast and the natural mud baths.
- Where: Cartagena, Colombia, with accommodations in a restored 16th century mansion. In case your Colombian geography is rusty, Cartagena is a beach town right on the Caribbean sea.
- When: November 7-13, 2010
- Why: Escape to Shape puts together a handful of luxury retreats each year, all to dreamy locations like Marrakech or Sicily, and they recruit star teachers like Million Minute Month Spirit Guide Kristin McGee or this retreat's leader, Mark White, a Senior Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Instructor who the White House recently invited to teach yoga to kids on the White House lawn as part of the new Let's Move campaign.
- How Much: $3000
- Link: Escape to Shape Cartagena
- Yoga with Elena Brower at Parrot Cay
- A Week on the Aegean with Shiva Rea
- A Week of Yoga at a Tuscan Villa
- Yoga, Hiking, and Hot Springs in Northern California
- Yoga, Rock Climbing, and Wine in the Catskills
- All Retreats and Travel